Alerts for Monday December 22nd

Monday, December 22, 2008

For real time alerts subscribe to Daytradingradio.com.

11:02 AM
Well, on the air, but still setting up shop, This will be a slow week of trading, Today i will finish up the 10-1000 watch list.

Markets are holding up so far today, I don't have all my tools up and running yet, but soon, early this morning i noticed the telephones VZ and T holding great strength, then when market bounced these pushed to new highs. That was a great example of a relative strength trade.

I am starting a position back into OXY today by buying 3 contracts of SSF (single stock futures) of OXY, basically this is like buying 300 shares of OXY. I will go more into SSF in the watch list.

MSFT moving up and showing strength.

Trading will be very light on my side today as even one day out of the markets takes me time to get back into the groove.

11:20 AM
Feeling alot of weakness in the markets HEdging SDS, taking 400 sds @ 86.45 for a hedge with stop. At market high of day.

12:47 AM
Taking SDS off here 400 @ 87.30 from 86.45. Market is starting to feel better.

0 comments: