Tuesdays Watch List and News

Tuesday, November 25, 2008





1. Starting this week I will be putting more effort into fixing the weak areas of the site, Starting with the addition of a nightly watch list in chart form.

2. I will be incorporating a new video and chat program to the site, The video streaming will probably be a high end screen sharing program where there will be no delay and crystal clear resolution. I hope to have this implemented by Sunday.

3. The forum area has recently been taking over by spam< mainly do to lack of moderation, I am going to have the forum area placed as a members only feature, and there will be threads run by active traders if they want to use them as a area to post there watch list and research charts. As during the day, there are many great traders sharing info on the site, It might as well be saved for reference.

4. I will also be adding a live call in section to the site, where I will be interviewing different traders and taking on air calls

There is more to come.

0 comments: