DayTraderRockStar Back on Air overnight Futures open and trading Sunday Nov 23rd

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi Everyone, I just arrived back to NY from the Traders Convention held in Vegas these last 3 days. I have to say the highlight of the trip was meeting all the members that came out to visit and say hi. I was very humbled by all the great feedback and we had some great times together. (understatement) I am sure everyone will get the low down on the radio. I will be starting the radio up tonight and the stream cast of the futures and will try hang in there as far as i can overnight. 2am-? The expo was kind of a disappointment to me, as i have been to about 6 of them in the past. This one had some good seminars, but it seemed to me a lot of the vendors from past shows didn't show up this year, I did my share of research out there asking the locals how the economy was effecting there business, and of course they said there was a big effect.

I am starting now to do research for tomorrow and hope to have the newsletter out by 10pm tonight. As a lot of the traders might find, just being out of the markets for a couple days has an effect when it comes to feeling the ebb and flow of the markets. It will be an exciting week no doubt , and probably a great week to be in the action.

I learned a lot about how to better improve this site, and I am excited to get it implemented Everyone seem to be interested in the new kid on the block (daytradingradio.com) and I one of the reasons I went was to find programs I could use to make the site better. I set up some great interviews with some traders for the upcoming weeks.

Anyway there is a lot more to say, but I need to get working, Again I want to thank all the traders who came out said hi, That truly was the highlight. I would name you all, but would probably leave someone out and I don't want to do that, So you know who you are and the great times and fun time that were had, Thanks so much again

See you in the market and tonight if your around.

DTRS
Johnny

ps. who ever has pictures please send I would like to post them on the site

Pss I should have prepared better when i left to have a a trader host the broadcast, things were very tight and crazy the last 2 days, so I didn't get that up, but I know GTO, Clutch and others kept the room going, so a big thank you.

0 comments: